Are you looking for something unique to add to your next private event? Our whisky tastings are unique, educational, and tons of fun. Whether you’re looking for an in-person event or a full-service virtual tasting, let Single Malt Savvy curate the perfect experience for your group! Our tasting events are a great fit for any occasion or private gathering:
- Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Family Events
- Private Parties
- Club or Private Group Functions
- Other Private Functions
Our tastings can be customized to fit all group sizes and levels of experience. Whether you have a group of 3 enthusiasts or 300 newcomers, we’ll curate the perfect event to fit your needs.
All tastings are curated and run by Chris Perugini, a seasoned whiskey expert with over 15 years of experience. Chris is well-versed in Scotch, Bourbon, Rye, Irish, Japanese, and other world whiskies and has been hosting whiskey tastings since 2013. His depth of knowledge includes history, production, nosing & tasting tips, and unique insights that keep participants engaged and entertained.
Click the button below when you’re ready to learn more!
What happens when I reach out and how much does this cost?
Here are some of the questions you will be asked to determine the cost of your event:
- Is this event in-person or virtual? The cost of an in-person engagement will include travel (from New England) and lodging.
- How many people will be participating in your event?
- What style(s) of whiskey are you interested in?
- What is the anticipated date of the event?
- Does this event require accessories or add-on products?